I am taking this tag from Laksh (Musings) up voluntarily just because it is different, makes me think “zara hat ke”
List 5-10 things that you have in common with the human race and/or nature.
1. I have a mother and a father.
2. I breathe, eat, sleep, think.
3. I love, hate and ignore (at times 😉 ) people, things and events.
4. I was born one day and will die someday.
5. I grow everyday (physically unfortunately sideways now;) and mentally…)
List 5-10 things that you may have in common with the human race and/or nature.
1. I shed what is old to move forward (atleast wish to do so 😀 )
2. I relax with music (heard even tomatoes grow bigger when music is played to them. )
3. I love nature (wonder whether it loves me back!?!)
4. I wish to make a positive impact on some one’s life and try do something to that effect whenever I can – donate blood, pledge to donate my organs if they can be harvested, be there for my family & friends when they need me.
5. I want people to like me, accept me 🙂
Don’t really know if this is what the tag requires. I just went by what I thought looking at Laksh’s response…I cheated too 😉