Been tagged by Aparna Gonibeed.
The rules of the tag
- There are no rules.
- Tag 6 people to do this Q&A and leave a comment on their blogs saying, “Aparna is the best!”
I have done the latter half of the second rule by using it as a title. Happy Aparna? 🙂
What do you do when..
– You see a man (or woman) making a pass (trying to woo / flirt / impress) on a woman (or man) you like?
Don’t know really. Depends on whether the guy responds to the pass 😉
– Some one you like, is not attracted to you?
What can one do in this situation? Check some one else out? 🙂 Again don’t know.
– You are attracted to some one, but both of you are in two different cities?
Been there! Done that! Distance in relationship sucks big time. Run up huge phone bills; more sometimes on just arguments! Waiting to meet up. Horrible!
– You are reading a book, and your best friend wants to borrow it and can’t wait for you to finish reading, ‘coz he/she has been looking for it for all their life?
I think it generally happens the other way round usually :D. If it did happen this way, will probably buy my friend a copy; or just finish my book real soon.
– You help plan his / her career, and then, they go on to achieve it, leaving you behind, alone..
Will be happy that person made it.
– Insert (and add) a new question(s) / statement(s)..
Aparna Gonibeed, Answer the questions! 😀
Hmm., To pass on the tag. That is tough. Well, whoever wishes to take this one up! Please link it back, so we all can read the answers 🙂