Scorpria tagged me on this one.
The rules of the tag :
- What you draw is your wish. But it has to be relevant to the words given to you.
- You must use all the five words given to you by your tagger and draw pictures using paint or GIMP or any other photo editing tool.
- Each picture must be self explanatory when you relate it to the given word.
- Each word MUST have at least one picture attributed to it.
- None of these pictures should be copyrighted. By this I mean that you have to draw them yourself.
- After you finish the tag, which I think will take quite some time; you need to pass it on to other people with a fresh set of 5 words.
I like painting; not necessarily MS Paint. So I did the basic image on paint, used Adobe Photoshop elements to add embellishments 🙂 like texture or shading. I also have used red, green as primary colours in the pics. Well, Christmas is round the corner 😀
So here goes :
A note on the above : I wanted to stop with just the first image and later was persuaded by a couple of my friends to add in the rest 🙂 Thanks to their feed back!
Snow man missing 😉 or should it be some snowballs? 😀
Debated a lot (with myself of course, got a suggestions from those friends I mentioned too 😉 ) Decided to use this to depict “game” One of my favorite games 🙂
Self explanatory?! A walk in the sky…no clouds (have many hanging over anyways 🙂 😉 )
Scorpria: I hereby solemnly swear that I did all these on my own. No scanning nor copying 🙂 Well, would not have copied anyways…but might have sketched/painted on paper & scanned. Way easier than struggling with the mouse 😦 OH…Santa: I wish I had a graphics pen 🙂
Now for the most difficult part of the tag; passing it on…
Bhargavi : Tequila, dope, boyfriend,shopping, scapegoat 😉
Imp’s mom : Imp :), sister, Mysore, puzzle, train
A-kay : Friend, vacation, dawn, cuisine, kiwi
Dinesh : Dream, Madurai , Ghagra-choli, computer & dragon (after all you were named Dragon babu right;) )
Vishesh: Light, Exam, Poetry, reflection, heaven
Edited to add:
Vishesh: Since I found out that 2 others had tagged you on this, my apologies. I did not know you were tagged. Hence you are excused from this one 😉 If you still wanna take up the challenge and do it despite your exams; you are welcome 🙂
Sulz : Books, Chocolate, tower, Macau , friend 🙂 (Sorry for the late add Sulz…was wondering what words to give you. I almost gave you the password to your post!!! Ooopss!!! then changed it to Macau 🙂 )
All those tagged…a note to you: It is fun. So, go on ahead and try it out 🙂