Teeni of The Vaguetarian Tea Room gave me these interview questions to answer.
1. List five secrets to happiness from your own experience.
I wish I knew the secrets to happiness 🙂 What has made me happy? Small things really. Nice things that my son comes up with…insignificant stuff most of the time. Hope I get to know those secrets and if global I will share them 😀
2. What advice would you have given to your fifteen-year-old self? ( I loved this question I got from the Diva so I’m repeating it for each person I interview).
Teeni had a lovely answer to her question. Advice to myself would be “Live your life! Live it up :)” Have a few crushes (am still made fun of for not having had a single one! 😉 ) Years down the lane when you find that someone, do not let him disappear and keep missing him like crazy!! 😦
3. Is that advice the same advice as you would give your own fifteen-year-old son? What, if anything, would differ?
Well, I would ask him to live his life. Knowing him like he is now, I don’t think I need to advice him about caution 🙂 The other part will not be applicable to him. Would tell him to be honest, trustworthy and himself 😀
4. Are you a people person? Why or why not do you think so?
I am so a people person. In fact, I cannot see myself doing anything alone and fear of ending up alone scares the beegeezes out of me. I have blogged about it. I get mad/depressed when people tell me that I must learn to live alone or that a career/hobby would replace people in life!
5. What, if anything, would you want to invent or create that you would become famous for?
Nice question! Invent or create?! hmmm!! I am so not an imaginative person to answer this question! I don’t want to be famous but for personal reasons, I would like to find the cure of some diseases.
If you haven’t done this interview yet and would like to, then follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
I know I have not done justice to the lovely questions Teeni has given me. I am sorry, but these are the answers that I came up with! 🙂